Preventative maintenance helps to protect your plant availability and optimise productivity. Our service team will work with you to establish a schedule that ensures maintenance is carried out at cost-efficient intervals that work for you to give the performance improvements and peace of mind you need for your processes.
- Our preventative maintenance services are part of a tailored service plan and can include:
- Diagnostic performance and error checking
- Dry vacuum cleaning to remove corrosive contaminates and dust
- Replacement of filters, fans and checking fan rundown times
- Offline virus checking
- Audit and validation of spares
- Proactive advice on hardware and software upgrade requirements
- Completed site report detailing work completed and recommendations
Disaster recovery is a key part of our preventative maintenance programme to ensure you get back up and running as quickly as possible in the event of a failure. Disaster recovery backups of instruments, DCS and SCADA PC workstations are taken and can be used to ensure spares can be up and running simply and quickly if required, minimising any unscheduled downtime.